Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome!

So just a little short explanation about this blog. I love to cook and bake...mostly bake :) and I have always LOVED trying new recipes. I have had numerous people ask me how I plan my meals and for the recipes and instead of e-mailing each person I decided to share them all on here with each of you. I usually plan my meals 3 weeks at a time, you may do more or less depending on what is easiest for you, but I find that 3 weeks is perfect for my family and I love that I don't have to go to the grocery store every single week with all of my kiddos. Each day I will be posting new recipes that I have experimented with as well as a 3 week menu every 3 weeks. Now I am not saying this method is the best method out there, but this is what works for me and helps to simplify my life so I hope you all enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment and I will get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment