Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Menu and Grocery Shopping List

New Menu and Grocery Shopping List

       Okay everyone!  It's that time of the week again that we get to have a new menu and Grocery Shopping List!  Hopefully you all are getting back into the swing of things with New Years and have begun your New Years Resolutions!  I am working on it...promise :)  One of my New Years Resolutions is to make this blog a little more organized for you guys!  Maybe feature new recipes on the days when I am not posting menu items, or crafts!  Let me know what you would like to see more of...I have a handful of kids clothes I am working on right now so I can get Easter Dresses done...yes you heard me right...Easter!  I need to be ahead of the game here because if not then I won't get anything done after this baby gets here.  Life basically comes to a stand-still for the first few months after a new baby gets here...as it should...so you can just squeeze and love and cuddle with your brand new baby and not worry about all the craziness that life hands you for a while.  You have complete permission to stay in your jammies all day everyday for a month and not clean your house...leave that up to your hubby...after all you, just spent 9 months, a.k.a. 40 weeks, a.k.a. 280 days creating a beautiful and wonderful little human being, you deserve as much of a break as you can!  I am working on my freezer and slow-cooker meals so I don't have to stress about dinner as much so prepare yourself for some fun, easy and delicious meals soon to be featured!  I also have some nice and healthy meals mixed in so that way all you who are working on your New Years Resolutions to lose weight will have something to look forward to.  If you know me, you know that I love healthy but I also don't like to sacrifice flavor so these recipes will definitely leave you feeling satisfied.  Leave me a comment letting me know what you would like to see more features of in between menu posts whether it be Recipe Tutorials, Mommy Moments or Home Decor Crafts and Sewing! As always, if you are new here and have any questions on how this works let me know, I am more than happy to help!  Enjoy!

- Kristin



Grocery Shopping List

Edited to add* Since I am getting my healthy meals and freezer meals I used a previous menu from October however it wouldn't update the changes to the menu for some reason but that has now been fixed and everything is current and up-to-date.  On the last Monday instead of being Halloween Rootbeer it should now list Breakfast Loaf!  Hopefully it is all straightened out!  Let me know if you have any questions :)

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's just me, but when I try to bring up the menu and recipe file it says I don't have permission to access that file. It says I need to request access from the owner. Help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! Blogger is definitely not my friend today! I have been having all sorts of crazy issues. I will try and get it worked out tonight, thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! It should be working now! Try it out and let me know if there are anymore problem...the menu still says Halloween Homemade Rootbeer for the last Monday of the month but the Recipe File is updated with the Breakfast Loaf! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is working now. Thanks so much for posting these. I love to cook and collect new recipes. I've enjoyed trying the new recipes that I've gotten from your site. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet! I'm glad I can help, it's nice to know that people are actually benefiting from it!

    ReplyDelete