Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wedding!

Wedding!!

       Sorry for the long absence, my brother's wedding was this past weekend and the planning has been crazy with last minute details that we have just done an No-Plan Menu...which basically means sandwiches every night :)  Although it was super crazy getting everything put together, it was so worth it and so exciting to see how happy the couple was!  I had a lot of help from my family and there is no way I could have gotten it all done without them there to help set up, make numerous flower decorations and even running to the store to pick up last minute items that we forgot.  I am so happy for my brother and my new sister in-law!  I hope you all have been enjoying your new year so far...I literally have no New Years Resolutions...does that make me a bad person??  There's definitely things I need to work on but this year my goal is going to be to take it all in stride and not try to fix everything at once...deal?  Here's a little something from the night...the pictures below are from a cell phone so they are not that great but you get the idea :)  I will have a new menu up next Wednesday...but for now I am going to clean my house and take a much needed nap while my kiddos are still sleeping.  Enjoy :)

- Kristin










2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did a great job! You are so awesome to take on such a big challenge! Your brother is lucky to have you as a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING! It was spectacular! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete