Friday, May 4, 2012

May Menu and Mother's Day Printable

May Menu and Mother's Day Printable

       Hey everyone!  I am still working on grouping all my lunch and breakfast ideas into easy recipes, I can't wait for them to be ready so I can share them with you!  Don't get me wrong, cereal is not bad...but eating the same thing over and over again for breakfast can get boring!  I can't believe that it is already May...the menu this month is excellent so you have got to check it out!  I have the Menu, Recipes, and Grocery Shopping List all ready so there is no excuse to slack of this month....right?? :)  Also, do you remember the Printable I offered here at the end of this post?  It would make a great Mother's Day present in a nice frame!  Right now I am willing to customize for those that want to but you need to e-mail me by the end of next week so I have enough time to get it in.  If you would like it, e-mail me any picture you would like to put in place of the one there and if you would like me to include a name on it.  It fits perfectly into an 8X10 frame and would be super cute with a picture of your mother and you or you and your baby :) Okay, you know the drill, the links are listed below and if you have any questions and are new, feel free to e-mail me and I will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have!  Don't give up, you can do this, being organized will save you money and time and lots of "fun" extra trips to the grocery store.  Enjoy :)

- Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment