Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring Cleaning Free Printable

     
        I don't know about you but I usually need a little motivation to do certain projects...don't get me wrong, I do like a clean house but there are some projects that are just too tedious for me! Example: the junk drawer...you know you all have one!  It's filled with all sorts of odds and ends that I couldn't throw away yet have no place.  It gradually fills up until finally it's a complete disaster.  That's just one example to name a few.  So for my huge Spring Clean I like to make a list...why not make it cute if you can help it right??  I made a blank one for all of you as promised before so that you could go ahead and add your own chores on there since we all have different areas we want to focus on.  I am sticking mine in a glass frame and writing on it with a dry erase marker so that way I can use it again and again!  When you are finished you can take out the glass and add some paper flowers for a cute Spring decoration or print off an extra one.  I will post pictures when I am finished to give you an idea!  I hope you all enjoyed the last menu, it was one of my favorites!  The Reese's Popcorn and Macaroni Grill Bread recipes were included in there.  Let me know if you guys are using the recipe cards and I will make a quick batch for the last menu and keep them going for the rest of the menu's!  What Spring Cleaning Tips can you throw my way, I would love to hear them!  Enjoy!

Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm so glad you are back and posting again! Hey I was wondering if you could post some ideas on what you do for breakfast and lunch at your house? I am getting tired of doing the same things everyday and I need some ideas! If you could that would be awesome! :) And I hope you are enjoying your new little babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I will post some fun ideas on Monday with the new menu! I used to cook the same things everyday when I had just one baby and then I got so bored of it that I finally had to shake things up! It has been fun having a kid in school because now I get to think of fun ideas for school lunches and treats too :)

    ReplyDelete