Thursday, November 3, 2011

New 3 Week Menu Plan!!

3 Week Menu Plan

       Alright everyone, your new 3 Week Menu Plan for November is here!  I didn't add any recipes for the last 3 days of the rotation since it is Thanksgiving and most people will be out of town or crazy busy to cook and using leftovers :)  It sounds like most people had an easier time with the recipe cards being posted that way so I will keep posting those the same way to make them easier to download. It's a fun way to add some new recipes to your file! In this new menu plan I posted a Chicken Masaman Recipe, this is a Thai cuisine recipe.  My husband and I love Thai so occasionally I will make it here because as picky as my kids are, they LOVE this recipe too.  I encourage you to try it, however it is totally different with curry and such so if you don't like ethnic foods you might want to stay away from that and make something easy that night!  On the grocery shopping list I noted which ingredients are for the Thai dish to make it easier.  The Masaman Curry you have to purchase from the local Asian or Thai Market.  I usually do NOT go anywhere else but Walmart and Costco as that would defeat my purpose for trying to make my life easier but I have my husband pick up this on the way home because I haven't found this anywhere else.  If you need an idea of where a market is let me know and I can hopefully point you in the right direction.  Let me know if you have any question!  Enjoy!

- Kristin



Grocery Shopping List

P.S. the menu is uploading weird and I can't get it to switch sideways...I promise to get it fixed next week but for now at least you have an idea of what the menu is for the next 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment