Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 1 Recipe Cards

Week 1 Recipe Cards





       Hey everyone!  Hope you guys are getting ready for Thanksgiving! I can't believe it's only 17 days away (not like I'm counting or anything ;) ).  As I was driving down the street today and saw all the beautiful colors that fall gives I truly felt grateful for all the different seasons that we are so lucky to have!  It made me so thankful for this time of year and all the fun holidays, traditions and lessons I get to teach to my family and be apart of.  So tonight we are making our thankful tree!  I will post a free printable tomorrow so stay tuned for that!  Here are your recipe cards for this week.  I posted them 2 at a time so you can print off 2 on 1 sheet of paper, hopefully saving you ink and paper.  Let me know if you have any problems with this.  It seems these were far easier to download than the other way so hopefully I am making this easier for you guys.  If you are looking for the recipe card for the Red Apple Walnut Salad you can find it here and the PF Changs Lettuce Wraps are here which by the way I hope you tried the Lettuce Wraps yesterday, they are delicious and easy!  Enjoy your Ham and Cheese Sandwich Braid and I will post a tutorial for that later if anyone is having problems or is confused.  Enjoy!!

- Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment