Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Recipe Cards For Week 3

Recipe Cards for Week 3

       Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween and had lots of fun with your families! Now to get back to real life....sigh.  Okay I tried something new with the recipe cards.  To download them click on the links below.  Let me know if you have any problems or would rather me continue to do it the other way.  I don't even know if anyone is taking the time to upload and print them so if you want me to continue making them leave a comment here so I know if they are useful to you guys :)  Now you can print off 2 recipe cards on 1 sheet of paper!  Let me know if there are any problems!


Come back in a couple days for your new recipe file, menu and grocery shopping list!  Enjoy!

- Kristin

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a color printer so I've usually just written mine straight onto my recipe cards. Good ideas! Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason it took me 4 minutes each to download the files. I don't know how to figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your recipe cards and don't want you to stop making them please! I liked the old way better, I haven't figured out how to upload them this way yet... But I have printed out a bunch and I love them!

    ReplyDelete