Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 2 Recipe Cards

Week 2 Recipe Cards

       Hey everyone!  Hopefully you are gearing up for Thanksgiving next week...yes that's right...I said next week!  Can you believe it? I am not a fan of turkey...gasp!  I would prefer ham, or roast or anything to turkey...I know weird, but it's true.  My favorite part about Thanksgiving is getting together with the family and letting all the cousins play while the grown ups mingle and chat.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE eating all the delicious food, especially since my family and my in-laws are such awesome cooks, but seriously the atmosphere wouldn't be the same without the family.  Hopefully these new Recipe Cards are working out okay for you being 2 to a page.  The last one has an extra recipe card for you to fill out and use for your own fun recipes!  Enjoy!

- Kristin









No comments:

Post a Comment