Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Menu, Recipe File and Grocery Shopping List

New Menu, Recipe File and Grocery Shopping List

       Hey everyone!  I know it's been a while but we had so many leftovers there was no need to go grocery shopping this week!  I am so excited for this next 3 week rotation!  We are going to have fondue night among many other fun recipes.  Some are low key, some take a little preparation but regardless they are all worth it.  I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and were able to spend some much needed R&R with your family.  I know for me it was so nice to take it easy and feel no pressure to go or be anywhere on time.  We also got a lot of Christmas shopping done, no, we didn't go Black Friday shopping...I seriously don't think I could have woken up even if I wanted to!  I think I would rather stay in bed then get pepper sprayed!  Let me know if you have any questions or problems!  Enjoy!




- Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment