Tuesday, October 18, 2011














         Recipes for Week 1
     
       My internet is being so crazy!  It is taking me about an hour to upload these recipe cards...I was going to upload some pictures of the yummy pasta and salad from Monday with a tutorial but I don't think it would even upload if I added that on.  Don't forget that if you ever want to have all the recipes ahead of time you can always go here and have them all downloaded.  I figured it was easier if I posted the recipe cards at the beginning of the week, that way throughout the week I can give you some fun additional recipes you can use for the holidays...because I KNOW you love to bake around the holidays right/??  Okay enjoy these fun recipes this week and if you skipped out on Sunday's recipe because you weren't sure of all the ingredients, you have to try it...if anything the salad (Panzanelle) is amazing. If you love the tomatoes and fresh mozzarella at Macaroni Grill then you will LOVE this!  My amazing neighbor made this at a get together and it has been one of my pregnancy cravings.  If you have any questions or recipes you would like me to try, leave me a comment below or email me, I love to hear how the recipes turned out for you!  Enjoy!



- Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment