Thursday, October 13, 2011

New 3 Week Rotation

Sorry I am so late in posting this!  We have been crazy busy over here getting Halloween costumes made and decorating the house...hopefully you guys were able to get your subway art up in your homes because we definitely need some holiday cheer after getting over these yucky colds that seemed to linger forever!  Here is your new Menu, Recipe File and Grocery Shopping List for the next 3 weeks!  I know there seems like a lot of ingredients this time, just remember to go over the spices because there are a lot you probably won't need to buy more of.  Don't forget that if you need to do a Costco trip, the 3 things I buy are Pork Roasts, Ground Beef and Chicken Tenders, they will simplify your life :)  You will find the lists below.  Let me know how you like the recipes and if you have any questions leave a comment below or e-mail me!  Enjoy and I will be posting some yummy pumpkin recipes soon.  Sorry for the delay!




Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment