Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday's Chicken Noodle Soup

Hey friends! I just wanted to hurry and post this so you would have time to make this for dinner. I LOVE chicken noodle soup...especially on a cold day which, unfortunately, it looks like it is not going to be hot today :( But it is good anytime...right?? So just some quick tips for this, boil your chicken and your potatoes ahead of time. For the chicken, I just boil the full pieces in a pot of water and then cube them after they are cooked. For the potatoes I scrub them and cube them, then boil them on high until they are tender. If you want, you can always buy a rotisserie chicken from Costco for $5 and use that for this but for my family I find it so much easier this way, then we are only using what we need for it. Also another tip is the next time you go grocery shopping you can buy sliced carrots (right by the baby carrots) and then you don't even have to take the extra time to slice your carrots...ENJOY!!

- Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment