Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday's Recipe Cards



Here is a helpful hint with your side of asparagus that is set to go with your Chinese Chicken Tossed Salad today. My favorite way to cook them is to put a little butter or Light Tasting Olive Oil in a skillet, cook them until they are tender and then sprinkle them with Rock Salt or Sea Salt. If you have never used either I definitely encourage you to try the different kinds of salt. Rock Salt is larger, just like what you find on those big soft pretzels at the store. I use it now most of the time instead of regular salt. I love the flavor it adds! For your cauliflower tomorrow, my kids love it steamed (or you can just boil it in water) and then drain and sprinkle with mozzarella or cheddar cheese. Not too much but just a little that it adds flavor! Don't forget your Rock Salt and Pepper on these too :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment