Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Taco Tuesday!



Hey friends! In college we used to have what we called a Taco Tuesday! We would go on a run to get the cheap tacos that were 3 for $1. Needless to say, these tacos definitely surpass the standards of Taco Tuesday and are actually healthy and fresh, which I those refried beans from the fast food store are pretty questionable to me. I am living off one hour of sleep...so I am posting this and then heading back to bed...hopefully :) This recipe is delicious and fresh! If you have corn tortillas you are more than welcome to use them on this but my family prefers the taste of flour so I always buy little flour tortillas for anything that has to do with tacos or fajitas etc. I love fresh tomatoes and onions so I included my version of Pico de Gallo to use on your tacos, it makes them so much tastier. You can adjust the amount according to what your family likes. As for the dip, it does make quite a bit and it is harder to freeze this dip so if you have a small family, I recommend halving the recipe. I know it sounds weird but just follow the tips listed on the recipe card and I promise it will work :) Also, don't forget that I have all the recipes already typed up and ready for you to print out here so you can have the recipes ahead of time. The recipe cards are just for fun and so you can add them to your collection. Enjoy!

- Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment