Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Taco Tuesday!





Taco Tuesday

This recipe is originally from here over at Favorite Family Recipes. They have some yummy recipes and I go there a lot if I want to try new things. I seriously have an addiction to new recipes. We do have our favorites but I can't resist the urge to try something new, especially if we have had it in restaurants before...it drives my husband crazy! You can make your fish from scratch which is what I normally like to do, but if you are in a pinch then breaded fish fillets are the way to go. Just stick them in the oven and let it work it's magic. While that's cooking you can prepare the other two toppings or I like to make those earlier in the day so they can sit in the fridge and let all the flavors fully combine. I like to cook some black beans to put on the side and then go ahead and use the leftover Mango Salsa you made from Sunday's recipe! See! I told you I wouldn't let anything go to waste. Now go to bed! I know I should be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment