Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Recipe Card and Halloween Subway Art




Yay!  I am getting an early start on this :)  So as most of you know...if you're not a "Ba Humbug" sort of person :)...Halloween is coming up!! Oh how I LOVE Halloween!  It's just the start of all the wonderful holidays to come...how can you not be excited??  Well I am officially determined to get my readers here in the festive mood...so in order to get you excited I made a Halloween Subway Art Printable that you can download and put in your home! It is an 8X10 and the easiest thing I suggest is uploading it to Costco or somewhere similar and having them develop it so you don't end up using all your computer ink.  Go buy a cheap frame and stick this baby in it and you have got one marvelous Halloween decoration! P.S. Walmart has cheap frames for $3.00 for an 8X10 and then you can reuse it for all sorts of occasions such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's...you DO decorate for Valentine's Day right?  No? This is going to be more work than I thought :)  All I ask is that you do not sell, or reproduce the free printables that I have on here and please refer them back to my blog rather than sharing the link to the download :)  If you would like to see more printables for your home on here, please leave a comment on this post, or let me know if you would just like to stick to the recipes!  Enjoy!

-Kristin

P.S. (Are you allowed to have 2 P.S.'s in one post??) Whenever you do your 3 week grocery shopping, don't forget your Costco trip is on an As Needed Basis...you don't have to go there every 3 weeks.  I go there just to buy Chicken, Pork Roasts and Ground Beef...so if you are stocked up on those and don't need Jack's Salsa then you are good to pass it up.  One more tip on the Jack's Salsa...if you find that you can't finish the whole thing before it starts going bad, Jack's Salsa freezes wonderfully!  However once it is frozen you can only use it for cooking, not for dipping chips in, but cooking is still perfection so don't stress in the least bit :)  Hope that helped!  If you need a reminder on how the 3 Week Rotation Works or if you are new just go to Helpful Hints and there will be some information laid out for you there or feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment